Hi-Fi Racks Podium XL Single Tier Equipment Stand
The popular Podium XL is a four-legged audio visual rack that’s constructed from solid oak, with a choice of six finishes. Its sturdy 40mm plinths provide stiffness and stability, and are supported by removable 46mm2 solid hardwood legs.
The Podium XL is a modular rack, with each tier designed to be placed seamlessly on to the next. The legs can be made in any length at no extra cost, allowing the rack to fit around your system. This also means you can keep adapting and upgrading your rack with extra tiers and/or longer legs, as you add in more equipment.
Each leg comes with a 10mm thick, high tensile steel connection rod and isolating spiked feet, available in a choice of black or stainless steel, so you can isolate each tier from the next.
A favourite with What Hi Fi? magazine
What Hi Fi? awarded the Podium XL a maximum 5 stars in a review in its November 2012 edition. The magazine praised the rack's ability to ‘...convey oodles of weight, and plenty of refinement too,' within a feature looking at the best accessories for accompanying AV equipment and flat screen TVs.
Podium XL: Key Features
- Modular construction - add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows
- A Choice of 5 solid hardwoods (Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple) and the Oak can also be finished in black or white.
- Can be finished in satin or Gloss (satin is standard, there is no extra charge for gloss however please specify on order)
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths
- Each tier can support up to 150kg
- Choose from standard sizes or design your own rack
- Removable, solid 46mm2 hardwood legs for future expansion
- Any leg length available at no extra cost
- Choose from matching or black legs
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts
- Height adjustment isolation spikes with locating point (available in black or stainless steel) for each tier
- Clear satin lacquer finish
Don’t forget that the leg length includes the isolation spike.