Exposure 1010 CD Player
Available in Black and Titanium finishes
The 1010 series is for the new generation of music lovers. Designed to introduce you to the the distinctive Exposure sound, the 1010 series comprises a CD player and an integrated amplifier.
Hooking these up to a decent set of speakers takes just a few minutes. However, listening to your favourite music all over again will take hours . . . as you tickle your ears with real hi-fi sound.
It's all about tuneful bass, sparkling high frequencies and an open mid-band that brings performers into your room . . . at a price that will leave you smiling.
This is how hi-fi is supposed to be - simple, affordable and fun.
- High capacity 30VA custom made toroidal transformer
- Anodised aluminium faceplate
- High quality capacitors used in signal path
- CD display can be turned off for improved sound quality
- Optical output to connect to external Digital to Analogue Converter or recording device
- High quality double sided PCB for optimum layout and screening
- High quality remote control
- Three year guarantee
Output Level : 2V RMS
Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz ± 0.25dB
Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.008%, at 1KHz, 0dBFs
Signal to Noise Ratio : >95dB, A weighted
Digital Outputs : "Toslink" Optical
Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
Power Consumption : <15W
Dimensions - H x W x D : 90mm x 440mm x 300mm
Nett Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
Gross Weight (packed) : 7kg