Dynavector DV-20 X2 Moving Coil Cartridge
Available in high or low output
*** EXCHANGE SCHEME ***
HOW IT WORKS - SEND US YOUR DV10X5 AND THIS WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR A NEW DV10X5.
PRICE IS BASED ON LIKE FOR LIKE EXCHANGE. IF YOU WANT UPGRADE/DOWNGRADE YOUR EXCHANGE CONTACT US FOR A PRICE.
For more than 30 years Dynavector have established an enviable reputation for producing affordable high quality moving coil cartridges.
Notedly high output models that are designed to work with MM inputs negating the necessity for equipment change or the use of setup devices required for low output cartridges. The stunning performance of the Dynavector high output moving coil cartridges can be attributed to the exclusively Dynavector designed coil winding machine capable of utilizing extremely fine coil wire providing a high output to mass ratio
Please click for full review
DV-20X has a solid aluminum alloy body and a rigid magnet construction similar to XX-2MKII. The cantilever is a 6mm length of hard aluminum pipe with a Micro-Ridge stylus. The magnetic flux damping and softened magnetism along with powerful neodymium magnets gives the 20X2H a healthy 2.8 mV output suitable for most MM inputs. The 20X2L has an output of 0.3 mV ideal for most MC phono stages.
Both high and low versions of the 20X2 are available ensure for the optimum end result. The high output model is well suited to valve preamplifiers or electronics that only offer MM inputs whilst the low output version offers superb performance when combined with dedicated moving coil inputs.
- Type High/Low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage 2.8mV / 0.3mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response 20 - 20,000Hz (± 2dB)
- Compliance 12 x 10-6 cm/dyn
- Tracking force 1.8 - 2.2grams
- DC resistance 150 ohms / 5 ohms
- Recommended load
- resistance 1Kohms / 30 ohms
- Cantilever 6mm length, hard aluminium pipe
- Stylus Micro-Ridge
- Weight 9.2 grams