Chord Electronics ONE CD Player
Please Note: This product is not available for online purchase (click and collect only). Please call or e-mail us for a demonstration or to make an order
- Available in Black or Silver
We can offer customers wishing to upgrade their existing Chord equipment generous trade in allowances. Other manufacturers equipment is also considered.
From the same design stable as the world-beating DAC64 and Blu upsampling CD transport, the new 'ONE' integrated player offers exemplary CD replay. 'ONE' forms part of Chord's Choral Series of designer hi-fi - perfect for music lovers with a sense of style.
‘ONE’ features the same professional die-cast CD mechanism and isolated top-loading arrangement as Chord's flagship Blu CD transport. The latest 24-bit 192kHz devices provide digital-analogue conversion. A fully buffered, true balanced analogue output stage ensures the best possible musical performance.
RCA and XLR balanced analogue outputs, plus BNC SPDIF coaxial digital ensures compatibility with a wide variety of audio systems. 'One' can also be upgraded by adding the DAC64.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.003% 20Hz to 20kHz
- DAC Architecture: 24-bit 192kHz Delta-Sigma, 128x oversampling
- Laser Mechanism: Phillips CD-Pro2M
- Signal-noise Ratio: 106dB A-weighted
- Channel Separation: 100dB @ 1kHz
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x RCA-Phono single ended, 2 x XLR balanced
- Digital Outputs: 1 x BNC digital Coaxial SPDIF
- Weight: 7kg
- Dimensions: 335mm x 105mm x 170mm (WxHxD)