Hi-Fi Racks Podium Slimline Speaker Stands
Perfect condition, customer returned as opted for a different height after putting together.
- Only £99.00 for a pair of Solid Oak Speaker Stands
- Choice of five finishes: solid oak satin, satin black, cherry, walnut and mahogany
- Individually handmade in solid oak by our craftsman at the HiFi Racks factory
- Despatched in kit form for easy home assembly
- Isolation and decoupling spikes for the base level included in pack
- Anti-vibration absorbing dampers included in pack
- Choice of heights available
- Custom sizes available - contact us to discuss your requirements
Here's what you get in the pack:
1 pair of Podium Slimline Speaker Stands in solid oak (available in a choice of 5 finishes
8 x black isolation spikes for base level
8 x anti-vibration absorbing dampers (for the speakers to sit on)
Speaker stand Heights
The following speaker stand Heights are available in 500mm, 600mm and 700mm. (this is from bottom of spike to the top of the absorbing dampers.
Each speaker stand's top plate measures 124mm width x 180mm depth. Base plate 145mm x 205mm
About the Podium Slimline Speaker Stands
The new Slimline Speaker Stands have been designed to complement our new Podium Slimline rack. The Slimline range is set to take Hi Fi Racks in an exciting new direction, as these are the first-ever products that will pre-made in our workshop, stocked for 'off the shelf' ordering and supplied in kit format for easy home assembly.
No compromise on quality
You’ll find all the hallmarks of Hi Fi Racks quality in the Podium Slimline Speaker Stands, which share many features with the multi award-winning Podium T5 III and IV Speaker Stands.
Each product is individually handmade in solid oak to the highest standards of British craftsmanship. There’s a choice of five hardwood finishes: Solid Oak Satin, Satin Black, Mahogany, Walnut and Cherry.
Whilst the Slimline Speaker Stands are designed to be sold pre-boxed in pairs, other options are also available as you'd expect from Hi Fi Racks.