Dynavector P-75 Mk3.5 Phono Stage
It is our pleasure to announce an upgrade to the P75 MK 3 Phono Stage – now ‘unofficially’ MK 3.5. Aesthetically it is almost the identical; the earth screw gives it away. Acoustically, we’ve found it performs to a higher standard, a noticeable improvement to the already high quality.
If you pop the hood and take a look inside you will see a few changes; new power supply components and a re-organised board; note that JB7&8 have been converted to easily-adjustable switches.
The P75 is a complete Phono solution in one compact unit. It is user adjustable and will handle virtually any type of cartridge on the market. The performance is noteworthy, with extreme RIAA accuracy, very low noise and outstanding dynamic range.
The P75 incorporates a unique feature called "Phono Enhancer" (PE) which extracts the current signal, improve the magnetic field in the cartridge itself, which in turn provides an even more musical performance.
The P75's sophisticated internal power supply runs from a low cost ac adaptor and generates the high voltage rails necessary for high quality sound. One other great benefit of the P75 is that with no mains frequency components, it solves the huge problem of hum that can plague phono systems.
- Phono to line level preamplifier
- Total phono solution
- Matches any cartridge type
- Fully user adjustable
- Very low noise
- Very high RIAA accuracy
- No hum
- Includes patented 'Phono Enhancer' option
- Low cost, very high performance
- New Mk3 offers significant performance upgrade
- Upgrade in quality, New paint finish to match new amplifier range
- New glass front panel, innovative process, tough, scratch resistant
- Custom made black stainless fasteners and new earth terminal
- New multi-layer printed circuit board for even lower noise
- New output amplifier for lower noise and more drive current
- More loading adjustments, including user fitted resistor/capacitor
- More headroom from internal power supply
- More gain adjustments
- MM gain can now be adjusted
- Support for 1mV MM/MC output cartridges
- Power supply polarity changed to centre positive
- New packaging
- Improved format owner's manual, even easier to use.