Creek Sequel 40MM Phono Board MKII
Add Turntable playback to your Creek Amplifiers with this High-Quality Creek Sequel 40 MM Phono Board! Installation is quick and easy and allows compatibility with MM Cartridges ranging from 3-5mV.
The Creek Sequel 40 MM Phono Board can be used in ALL Creek Integrated Amps except the first generation of Destiny.
** Simple to fit. No soldering required. Just plugs in **
- Gain 100 (40 dB)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.25 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 83 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.03%
- R1AA deviation +/- 0.5%
- Output 250 mV from 2.5mV input
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance/ Capacitance - 3.5 mV / 47K Ohm / 220pF
- Overload Margin 22 dB
- Suitable for medium to high output MM cartridges in the range of 3.5 mV - 5 mV output
The Sequel Phono modules can also be used to enable vinyl input on current and older Creek amplifiers including the following:
Destiny 2 integrated amp
Evolution 2 integrated amp
Evolution 5350 integrated amp
Classic 5350SE Integrated amp
5350SE, 5350R and 5350 Integrated amps
5250,5250R and 5250SE integrated amps
4330 and 4330SE Integrated amps, but not mk2 versions.
4240 and 4240SE Integrated amps
Please note: The Sequel Phono pre-amp cannot be fitted to the original Destiny 1 integrated amp, because the connections on the pre-amp 1 are unique and it had the special Destiny Phono pre-amp made for it only.