bFly Audio LBase Isolation Platform For Linn LP12
Custom Absorber Platform for Linn® Turntables - Linn® LP12 and MAJIK
One of Our Favourite NEW Isolation Platforms, these have been "Bflying" out the door. We have found this platform also works well with Amplifiers too and a lovely snug fit with the Musical fidelity Encore.
Complex absorption with different materials on 2 layers:
- 5 absorber elements under your Linn®
- 3 height adjustable absorber feet
- MDF Base matching the Linn® Base
- Massive wooden frame
- Integrated damping with Sorbothane, cork and natural rubber
- Three height adjustable absorber PRO* feet with an additional aluminium ring at the base (double damping)
- Integrated damping under the Linn® with 5 absorbers
- 4 absorbers under the feet of the Linn®
- One absorber positioned centrally under the base plate of the Linn eliminates the negative vibrations of the standard base plate
New PRO* feet: Through a very fine adaptation of these aluminium rings & the absorber material, horizontal vibrations are reduced further - the end result is improved overall absorption efficiency. These horizontal oscillations are mainly caused by the speakers in the room.
Installation: Dismount the original feet of the Linn®. Four replacement screws are enclosed. Place the turntable onto the bFly-audio absorber base - job done!
In the case of Trampolin board you have to remove this and mount the original base plate. If you don't have the original plate we can supply a suitable replacement.
"... Yesterday, I mounted the LBase PRO base under my Linn LP12, which I swapped out with my existing Linn-Trampolin2, that I will now sell over the Internet ... I have never before achieved such a large leap in HiFi performance for such a relatively small outlay. The sound is uncluttered and relaxed, has clearly gained in space and midrange. Conclusion - ++++ fun and an excellent long-term investment. The difference "before & after" is extraordinary. Thank you very much."