Furutech FP-200B Banana Plugs - pack of 2
Available in Gold or Rhodium
A solid contact connection is critically important in an audio system. Furutech's precision engineered audio grade banana plugs are made from some of the finest materials in the industry today. These audio grade banana plugs are made from non magnetic 24k Gold plated bronze or Rhodium
Phosphor Bronze a (Alpha) pin
• Connections: Set-screw or Soldered
• Contact pin specially designed to increase contact area and effect stable more transmission.
• Unique main body design that ensures very firm wire connections that can be fixed by set screw or soldered.
• Treated with FURUTECH a(Alpha) Process to minimize transmission loss
• Material: Banana Conductor—Phosphor Bronze Plate / Housing—Brass
Specially designed centre pin for increased contact area and stable transmission
• Unique set screw or solder wire setting for firm reliable connection
• Material: Conductor central pin with Rhodium or 24k Gold Plated non-magnetic copper alloy, Housing with anti-oxidized Aluminium Alloy.
Maximum wire diameters up to f5.0mm
• Dimensions: Housing f11.1mm X 30.3 mm length, Banana Conductor f4.6mm X 19.7 mm length, Overall length = 50 mm.