Tivoli Audio Music System +
All-in-one music systems inherently suffer from problems like being supersized, not looking very attractive, not sounding very good, and being overly complicated to use. When Tivoli Audio designed its Music System a few years back, they set out to address those fatal flaws.
Think of the Music System+ as the music system on steroids. Tivoli not only added DAB/DAB+, they also included Bluetooth wireless technology, yet they kept the user interface simple. They also retained the distinguished looks and the high-fidelity sound Tivoli Audio is known for around the world. The separate amplifiers, integrated stereo drivers, and adjustable, bottom-firing subwoofer yield excellent sound quality while maintaining a manageable footprint. The SpacePhase Wide Mode produces an expansive soundstage that envelopes you in sound, and the rear-firing bass ports provide extended bass response.
The plethora of features also remain on board, including the easy-to-see display, digital clock with battery back-up, full-function remote control, snooze and sleep timer, and dual, independent alarms. The integrated, slot-load CD player is built to exacting automotive standards and is compatible with MP3, WMA, and CD-R/CD-RW formats. Take all of this and house it in a hand-crafted, real-wood cabinet, and you have a product that truly lives up to its name.
- DAB/DAB+/DMB/FM RDS/CD/Bluetooth wireless technology
- Play music wirelessly from Bluetooth-enabled device through the Music System
- Minimum 9 meter (30') Bluetooth reception range
- Uses Bluetooth wireless technology’s advanced A2DP profile for high-quality audio
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) results in low-to-no noise interference with other wireless devices
- Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
- Feature-rich, yet easy to use
- Auxiliary input and front panel stereo headphone output
- Excellent High-fidelity stereo sound and bass response
- Offered in a variety of furniture-grade wood cabinets for beauty and enhanced sound
- Full-function remote control