Naim SuperUniti Streaming Amplifier with APTX Bluetooth
The best just got better.
Bluetooth makes Uniti and even more versatile and compelling prospect for our customers. To pair a compatible Bluetooth device simply switch to the Bluetooth input of the Uniti and press play. The new Uniti product will then be discoverable. After initial pairing you can simply connect to the Uniti again and the input will switch automatically.
The new Bluetooth module features the aptX codec, which means quality audio playback. A new Bluetooth aerial is supplied along with the standard WiFi antenna.
There is an unwritten rule in high-end audio that states audiophile performance levels can only be achieved through separates. By combining technologies pioneered by reference products such as the NDX and SUPERNAIT 2 and adding a few innovations of its own, the SuperUniti demonstrates just how far our research has taken us with all-in-one sound quality. It’s proof that sometimes, rules are made to be broken.
SuperUniti is an integrated wireless UPnP network stream player, USB audio player, iPod dock, internet radio, DAB/FM radio, ten input digital and analogue preamplifier, digital to analogue converter and stereo 80W power amplifier. And it even includes Bluetooth (aptX) connectivity and built-in support for Spotify Connect. SuperUniti forgoes the CD player offered by the NaimUniti 2 to put all of its efforts into being the best network streaming all-in-one it can be - focus you’ll hear in every note, riff and chorus.
TECHNOLOGY & CRAFT
Crowding so much audio technology in one place brings numerous challenges of component selection, circuit and component layout, power supply noise and microphony. Meeting such challenges however is second nature at Naim Audio and the expertise that brings solutions has long been part of the audio engineering culture. SuperUniti is a masterpiece of audio technology packaging.
The SuperUniti amplifier is derived from our reference integrated the SUPERNAIT 2. Its digital hardware is drawn from the NDX network player and its 24bit/192kHz capable DAC uses the same data-buffering jitter removal process as the NaimDAC. Along with drawing from the best existing Naim technologies, SuperUniti introduces a new technology of its own. Behind the traditional looking volume dial lies an advanced new control technology providing noise-free digital volume adjustment that varies its operating characteristic depending on how quickly the volume knob is turned. All this innovation offers you the simplicity of a one box solution with the performance the Naim badge guarantees.
- UPnP-enabled to allow streaming of audio files at up to 24bit/192kHz resolution from Naim hard disk servers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices or any home computer
- Integrated 80W per channel amplifier shares design DNA with iconic NAIT integrated amp
- Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3
- Six 24bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs (S/PDIF) to support optimum connection to externalsources
- Spotify Connect built-in to stream millions of songs from the world’s most popular streaming service
- Bluetooth connectivity with aptX codec for quality audio playback
- DAB+/DAB/FM radio module as standard
- vTuner 5* full-service internet radio
- Multiroom & Party Mode compatible
- iOS and Android Naim app for intuitive control