Audiolab M-ONE Integrated Amplifier DAC and Headphone Amp, with Bluetooth
- Available in Brushed Aluminium or Black
Audiolab M-One is an all-in-one hi-fi system designed to stream the latest in high res audio content, play music stored on your Mac or PC, stream via Bluetooth or via any other music source connected to its range of digital and analogue inputs. With a 60W per channel Class A/B amplifier on board, it will drive most speakers with ease.
Range of Source Options
M-One is designed to stream the latest in high res music content, right upto DSD256 files as well as support for files upto 32-bit/384kHz over the USB A connection. This makes it one of the best featured all-in-one hi-fi systems for high res music listening.
As well as support for such content, M-One includes standard RCA (analogue) inputs which can be used for your turntable (with suitable separate phono stage) along with several digital inputs (including optical, coaxial, and 2 x USB). The USB inputs cover both Apple and PC/Laptop devices so you can connect and stream from almost anything.
High Grade Components
An ESS9018 K2M DAC is built in to the unit which is the slightly smaller version of the ESS9018 eight-channel DAC chip used in the M-DAC+. Like the M-DAC and M-DAC+ it also includes a dedicated headphone amplifier section, so its ideal both for driving almost any headphones, as well as an amplifier for bookshelf or floorstanding speakers.
- Integrated Amp: with Bluetooth
- Opt/Coax Sampling: 32bit/192kHz
- 32-bit / 384kHz (USB)
- DSD: 2.8/5.6/11.2MHz (64/128/256)
- Input sensitivity: 515mV
- Input impedance: 10K
- USB A/B, Coax, Opt, RCA, headphone
- 12v Trigger: Yes
- Power Output (8 Ohms): 2 x 40W
- Power Output (4 Ohms): 2 x 60W
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10-30kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- S/N ratio: 81 (1W @ 1kHz)
- Outputs: Speaker Terminal
- Dimensions (HWD): 114 x 247 x 292mm
- Net weight: 5.5kg