Goldring Eroica LX Low Output Moving Coil Cartridge
The Eroica is a true audiophile moving coil cartridge which features an advanced pole shoe design using a powerful rare earth Neodymium magnet.
This unique construction allows a shortened magnetic path, which helps reduce the amount of iron in the cartridge, keeping the weight down to just 5.5gms.
Rigidity is also of prime importance and the Pocan body of the cartridge enables it to be clamped solidly to the headshell, keeping energy losses to an absolute minimum.
This cartridge uses a Gyger II line contact stylus width a low output. The Eroica offers an exceptionally high standard of performance and reliability.
Those looking for a high output MC should consider the H version of this cartridge.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz±3dB
- Channel Balance: 1dB @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation: 25dB @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.5mV±1dB, 1kHz @ 5 cm/sec
- Static Compliance: 18mm/N
- Equivalent tip mass: 0.35 mg
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20°
- Radius: Gyger II
- Stylus Type: Non-Replaceable
- Load Resistance: 100 Ohm
- Load Capacitance: 100-1000pF
- Internal Inductance: 12 µH
- Internal Resistance: 8 Ohm
- Cartridge Weight: 5.5g
- Fixing Centre: 0.5 (12.7mm)
- Tracking Weight: 1.5-2.0g (1.7g nom.)