Goldring Eroica H High Output Moving Coil Cartridge
The Eroica is a true audiophile moving coil cartridge which features an advanced pole shoe design using a powerful rare earth Neodymium magnet.
This unique construction allows a shortened magnetic path, which helps reduce the amount of iron in the cartridge, keeping the weight down to just 5.5gms.
Rigidity is also of prime importance and the Pocan body of the cartridge enables it to be clamped solidly to the headshell, keeping energy losses to an absolute minimum.
This cartridge uses a Gyger II line contact stylus width a low output. The Eroica offers an exceptionally high standard of performance and reliability.
This cartridge will work into an MM input because of its fairly high output. Those looking for a normal MC should consider the LX version of this cartridge.
- Eroica H Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency Response 20Hz-22kHz±3dB
- Channel Balance 1dB max. @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation 25dB @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity 2.5mV±1dB, 1kHz @ 5 cm/sec
- Static Compliance 18mm/N
- Equivalent tip mass 0.6 mg
- Vertical Tracking Angle 20°
- Stylus Radius Gyger II
- Stylus Type Non-Replaceable
- Load Resistance 47,000 Ohm
- Load Capacitance 100-500pF
- Internal Inductance 0.2 mH
- Internal Resistance 77 Ohm
- Cartridge Weight 5.5g
- Fixing Centre 0.5” (12.7mm)
- Playing Weight 1.5-2.0g (1.7g nom.)